Monday, November 21, 2011

A Letter of Invitation from our Mayor

November, 2011

To the Citizens of Loganville,

Our festive holiday season is upon us and I would like to invite you to our Christmastime events.

On November 25th, I invite you to assist me with the city tree lighting at Loganville City Hall at 6:00pm.  Join us from 6:00pm to 8:00pm while we enjoy cookies and hot drinks, holiday music, and train rides.  Santa will welcome all who come, as he sits in his sleigh.  Every boy and girl will be able to visit with Santa, and have a complimentary photo taken.  Your picture will be e-mailed to you after the event.

On December 3rd I ask all our citizens to line Main Street and Highway 20 down to Bay Creek Elementary.  Come out at 5:30pm as the Loganville Christmas Parade hosts a spectacular parade of lights.  Enjoy the holiday event as the parade participants bring you their holiday cheer “Through the Eyes of a Child”. 
Thank you for your continued support as Mayor and I look forward to serving you during my next two years in the City of Loganville, “Where People Matter”.

Respectfully Yours,
Mayor Nunley

No comments: