Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What do you like best about Christmas?

This week's topic of conversation at home and throughout the community has been centered around what we like best about Christmas.  Here's what some of us had to say:


"Presents!" - Mia, age 7, Loganville

"Presents, Santa, cookies and family." - Gina, age 7, Loganville

"Family time and decorating" - Kayla, 18, of Loganville

"I like being with family, it is the only time of the year I get to see my entire family. I also like looking at the Christmas. Lights." - Nikki, Loganville Chili's

"Family time and the closeness I feel with everyone" - Leah J., Monroe

"Family time" - Mike H., Monroe                    

"FOOD!" - Donaven P.,Walnut Grove                              

"Seeing family and the smell of a Christmas tree" - Phil R.,  Monroe

"Everything!" - Christina C., future Loganville resident

 "I like the mood Christmas puts you in... sharing and caring." - Omar J., Monroe

What do YOU like best about Christmas? 

No comments: