Thursday, May 15, 2008

Closet Fuel Consignment Store is for Sale

A letter from Robin Williams, owner of Closet Fuel:


Due to my family moving to Oconee County/Athens area, I have decided to sell the Loganville Closet Fuel, and open a new store in Athens. I wanted that to be my second location, but after realizing the day-to-day responsibilities of owning a retail store, it would be too difficult to balance my family and two stores (in two different counties!).

I am very excited about this new opportunity for me and you! We will be moving in the

two months, so I am starting this process now.

Closet Fuel opened in August, 2006, and since then, many things have happened!

· OC Fitness, an all women’s health club opened and has boomed!

· Jump Zone fills the parking lot any time the doors are opened. Traffic is everything!

· Dream Hair, a new very chic salon has opened.

· Target and Kohl’s are expected to break ground soon, right next to our building.

· Lowe’s has already broken ground across the street (Also, Best Buy).

Because of these circumstances, it has been a very hard decision to sell, but I believe it is a good time for both me and a potential buyer. They say a business has to hit the “two year” mark before it can be a success. Considering many businesses go under in less than six months, we are way past that, and we are now at the “break-even” point. I believe the next six months will be huge for the store!

There are three things I would suggest if you are considering this opportunity…

  1. You have some kind of business experience.
  2. You love fashion and know the latest trends.
  3. You have the financing to purchase the store and have reserve funds for the first three months.

I have poured the foundation for you, and now all you have to do is walk right in and improve upon it. It has been A LOT of work starting this store, trust me!

Also, we just recently opened our kid’s section, “Closet Fuel Jr.” and now carry baby, toddler and “tween” clothing. There is a HUGE demand for these clothes! If you do buy the store, I will give you extensive training, just as if you were buying a franchise. I also want to somewhat “partner” with the new owner, so we can share ideas etc…when the new store opens.

If you are interested in speaking with me further, or know of someone else, I can be reached at (404)597-6937. Serious inquiries only, please. I look forward to working with you!


Have a blessed day!

Robin Williams

Owner, Closet Fuel


No comments: